Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Big thighs

You know, as lost as we are, I think we have a lot of it figured out. And thank goodness we got lost, or else home would mean nuthin.

I have these big thighs where if I slump down and let my belly go flat and hard, the thighs welcome everything in the world. Nobody could wreck them. They are strong as sin.

I have these tiny wrists that keep my fingers and tongue delicate, vulnerable, nimble. My lips jut out in a deep under bite when I'm relaxed. There's no messing with my attitude. I am a tough detective, I'm watching you with that lip.

If I slump down just right, and hide just right, my mind will take its own way to get where it needs to go. But for as intense as I am, all this mental space is like a big steam room. Time flies by until I gotta go get air.

No comments: